Amazon SEO Tips
With my Amazon optimization techniques and tactics, the consumers will be better able to find your products pages.
It’s not possible to explain or reveal all of those Amazon SEO tactics however here are some of my general Amazon SEO tips;
- Creating search terms and keywords that will increase the search ability of your product pages in amazon marketplace.
- Creating an in-depth product content (title, bullet points, description).
- Creating social media campaigns for your product pages.
As an Amazon SEO Consultant, I am also ready to help on
- Creating your Amazon pro merchant account
- Setting pricing methods that are advance and aggressive
- Evaluating the competition and determining which product sales expectations are affordable
- Conducting FBA analysis on Amazon; mechanisms which you can use to grow your Amazon sales
- Improving your Amazon feedback
- Analysis as well as audit of your latest Amazon marketing campaign
Also on your amazon seller central account
- Decreasing Your Late Shipment Rate
- Decreasing Your Order Defect Rate (ODR)
- Decreasing Your Cancellation Rate
- Decreasing Your Late Shipment Rate
- Decreasing Your Policy Violations
- Increasing On-Time Delivery
- Increasing Contact Response Time
It does not matter whether you are already selling on Amazon and only looking for ways to boost your sales or thinking of starting a business on Amazon, I am ready to help as an Amazon SEO consultant for your product pages as well as your seller central account health.
Whether you need the amazon seller central basics: what amazon SEO is, how it’s done, and why it’s important or whether you want in depth training to ensure you are up to speed on the very latest amazon SEO best practices I am ready to deliver the best training package to suit you.
What is this Amazon Buy Box and How the Buy Box Works ?
One of the most crucial point for any Amazon seller is the “Understanding the Amazon Buy Box” and how it works. There are two types of sellers on Amazon Marketplace — Amazon themselves who sell a vast range of products, and third-party sellers who utilize the Amazon website as a platform to sell their own products. As there is no limit on the number of sellers or the amount of products they can offer, the same product is often sold by many sellers, each competing for the maximum amount of sales.
When a customer lands on a product page, Amazon chooses one seller and put their details in the Buy Box—the white box on the right hand side of the page. When the customer clicks on the “Add to cart” button, the sale goes to the seller in this box. This seller is called the “winner” of the Buy Box and will make far more sales than any other seller for that product.
There are many factors that influence who gets the Amazon buy box. Amazon Sellers must qualify for Amazon Buy Box Eligibility in order to compete for Buy Box placement. Amazon ties Buy Box eligible status to specific seller performance criteria that determine which sellers have consistently provided customers with a great buying experience.
Please check the following following criteria.
* Performance record
* Order Defect Rate. ODR is based on, among other things, customer feedback, A-to-z claims and charge-backs
* Account age/ time and experience on the Amazon seller central platform
* Account status as a Pro Merchant
The media buy box rules are different than non-media. There are no featured merchants in media, per se. However, certain high-volume FBA sellers can win the buy box for certain ASINs.
Amazon Global Market
There are more than two million third party sellers on Amazon Marketplace. 3rd party sellers on Amazon sold more than one-third of the product units through Amazon. 3rd party Amazon sellers have exceeded $20 billion in the 4th quarter of 2012.
On Cyber Monday (2013), more than 13 million units were ordered worldwide from Marketplace Sellers on Amazon, growing the total units ordered by over 50 percent year-over-year